About Me

My photo
没有一百分的另一半,只有五十分的两个人

Thursday, July 5, 2007

Computer

My computer was sick since last week. It's all becos of the "VIRUS". Dunno who sent it to me and out of sudden i lost all my data in my computer. Spent few day to try to save it but seem like nothing i can do. So no choice and sent it to re-format and now i m using a different software n i totally dunno how to use it as what i had been use b4. Dunno how to type in chinese in this new setting think still need to spend sometime to browse it.

Days without computer is really out of place. I seem like out of contact with the world outside. Dunno wat happen and dunno who got write me email or anything urgent to settle or not. It's just so handicap. Really dunno the high tech of technology is really help us or make us too rely on the computer.

Thanks God now i got my computer back but still need sometime to get use to it new look !

4 comments:

Nicole Hah said...

原来如此,nicole还以为michelle很忙呢!

要小心啊!nicole通常不会去开那些不认识的email,因为不知道他们会send 什么东西过来!

Michelle said...

Ya lor....dunno which mail cost my PC gone case ! Really feel like killing that person.....hahaha

Nicole Hah said...

ha ha...next time must becareful, see dont know 1, just delete it!

Michelle said...

ya lor....next time must be heartless a bit.....hahaha